ZIBLO BOAT CHARTER
See more of the Seychelles’s flora, fauna and marine diversity and discover the individuality of its islands with an island-hopping trip before you head to the beach.Ranked No #2 of 47 Outdoor Activities in Praslin Island by Trip Advisor.Ziblo offer half-day or full-day Praslin-based boat excursions, Private Charter boat and snorkeling trips.They are offering excursion trips to the following islands Curieuse, St Pierre, Cousin, Sister, Coco, Felicite, Aride & La Digue.
DISCOUNTED VOUCHER FOR FULL DAY EXCURSION TO Curieuse & St Pierre Island
Curieuse Island is a small granitic island (1.78 sq mi) in the Seychelles close to the north coast of the island of Praslin.Curieuse Island is a second home of COCO DE MER palm and Aldabra Gaint Tortoise. Iconic, a wonder of Creole colonial architecture, The Doctor’s House is located at Anse José.Curieuse Island mangrove trail goes from Baie Laraie to Anse St. José on the other side of the island, passing over the boardwalk through a thick and rich mangrove forest.St Pierre Island consist of few granite rocks, lapped by the waves, a handful of palm trees swaying in the wind.St Pierre Island, is a natural aquarium. A dive at Coral Garden to see the living coral and to snorkel among schools of tropical fishes, clown surgeonfish and powder blue tang pass from rock to rock, groups of sergeant major fish play in the eddies, and shoals of fusiliers and jacks dart through the granite rocks.St Pierre Island depth range: 10ft (3.0m) to 15ft (4.5m).Papa car rental will recommmed our guest to join the joyful trip to Curieuse & St Pierre Island with Ziblo boat charter for the special discounted rate of 80 Euros for an adult & 40 Euros for a Child.
Discounted vocuher for the excursion will be send along with your car booking voucher. Please find the excursion details below,
- Price: Adult per person: 80.00 Euros per person.
- Price: Child per person: 40.00 Euros per child. (Age: 04 – 11 Years)
- Under 3 yrs: FREE.
- Minimum person: 1
- Landing & Entrance fees included.
- Schedule: Daily trip but subject to availability of clients (minimum 6 adults)
- Duration: Full Day – 8.30am to 3:30pm
- Departure point: Anse Volbert, Praslin.
- Return point: Anse Volbert, Praslin.
- Trip details: Curieuse National & Marine Park and St Pierre Ilot
- Creole BBQ lunch, Seasonal salad, Tropical Fruits Served with Soft drinks & Water.
- Gluten free lunch and Vegeterian lunch will be served upon request.